Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Monitor all incoming funds to ensure transactions are processed timely
• Ensure shares issuances are processed accurately and timely for settlement
• Process all money movements for SOP/RS/SESO/Leverage Plans
• Contributes to projects and tasks related to Operations
• Assists in desk coverage of other functions within the dept when required
• Implements, creates and/or updates procedures when required
• Provides Operations Management with monthly statistics for exercises and money movement
• Strong Organization skills
• Takes accountability for actions of the team and individually; works proactively to resolve issues
• Ensure No outstanding cash items over 30 days.
• Communicates with managements to error trends, new processes and makes recommendations for improvements.
A Bachelor's degree or 2-3 years of related experience in the securities industry. The candidate must be well organized and able to mult-task. The candidate should have excellent problem solving and communications skills. The candidate must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. PC Knowledge and experience a must with emphasis on Microsoft Excel.