• Monitor and analyze performance of different systems and provides feedback to the team leads, Infrastructure/DMZ team and also development team both in North America and abroad.
• Resolves client problems. Gathers information and liaison with the local development team and business analysts.
• Supports assigned applications and services and works closely with the infrastructure team (primarily the DMZ and DBAs group) based in Canton by providing required information to assist in the completion of tasks.
• Works on problem ticket system/bug tracking system and follow up on urgent requests as required.
• Perform software deployments for assigned products
• Other responsibilities will be defined by the NA Production Manager on an annual basis to account for changes on landscape and provides career growth.
• The NA Production Support Analyst reports directly to the assigned NA Production Support Team Leader.
• Troubleshoot inquiries on the use of XML/XSLT/CSS files Follow defined support processes at all times, defined by documentation and the Support Manager.
• Ensure that system availability and performance is our top priority
• Document and proactively refine support processes in consultation with the Support Manager
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related area required
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
• Build, and Continuous Integration
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Administration of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/8 and IIS 6/7