• Great benefits such as, immediate Medical and Dental coverage, a Wellness Program, as well as a generous Pension and Employee Share Purchase Plan.
• A high performing business culture that challenges you to be your best. Personal development and career advancement opportunities are emphasized.
The Associate Relationship Manager reports to the Manager of Client Services, and is responsible for:
• Providing day-to-day administration of a portfolio of small cap clients. This will include communication with clients and their counsel in connection with shareholder mailings, shareholder meetings, treasuries, capital reconciliations and billings, and monthly reporting.
• Providing immediate assistance to the Relationship Managers in assuring all clients receive timely and quality service.
• Assisting with preparation for Closings, Reorganizations, and shareholder meetings.
• Researching and responding to general inquires from investors and the issuer covering all aspects relating to the administration of client files.
Knowledge and skills required:
• 2 years of administrative and client service experience in a financial, stock transfer or securities environment.
• Some Post Secondary education in Commerce, Finance or Business Administration would be preferred.
• General stock transfer industry knowledge would be an asset.
• Canadian Securities Course, Trust Institute or Securities Industry courses would be an asset.
• Strong PC Skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office are required.
• Strong desire to develop and maintain positive client relationships.
• Professional presentation with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Problem solving, decision making, negotiating and organizational skills.
• Flexible team player with an ability to engage staff at all levels.
• Able to manage multiple projects with strict and often conflicting deadlines.