ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Proactively drives the new requirements process, including requirement identification, client signoff and communication of requirements to CTS Project Manager.
• Manages acceptance testing, user acceptance testing, installation and release of new software
• Manages configuration of the system
• Supports Audit and Risk initiatives when drafting and finalizing projects/implementations
• Supports live software for all users in each department and all sites
• Ensures appropriate communication has been delivered to for Managers, Team Leaders and users for day-to-day activities and new releases.
• Liaises with the CTS departments including Deployment team, desktop team, Database Administrator and the Server team.
• Documents the rules around transactions and processes with relevant departments. Obtains official sign off by the appropriate authority.
• Validates business requirements against knowledge of the assigned system to ensure the best outcome for both the developer and business users.
• Ensures that the acceptance and user acceptance testing is completed as set out in the test plans, ensuring that all tests have been completed prior to the decision to accept or reject the release.
• Ensure that the plans are kept up to date to ensure previous bugs have been fixed successfully.
• Develops timetable for User acceptance testing for key users, Team Leaders and relevant Managers.
• Provide demonstrations of new functionality to users and team leaders.
• Plans and co-ordinates the installation of upgrades. Ensure that all relevant parties are contacted –Server team, desktop deployment etc..
• Ensure that the support and configuration tasks are being conducted on a timely and accurate manner, including user account administration, email & telephone enquiries.
• Builds relationships with Users, Team Leaders and Managers to ensure that the feedback is freely communicated.
• Ensures that release notes are supplied to the relevant departments for new functionality and bug fixes.
• Provides continual knowledge transfer to the relevant parties.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous business analysis and application support experience preferred. Enjoys solving problems, thorough knowledge of Financial Services, knowledge of Excel, ability to prioritize and plan, ability to work as part of a team, flexible approach to work.