Under general direction, responsible for claim review and recovery..
Work on share out of balances and submit transaction for authorized signature to correct entries.
Formulate reports for reporting of balance positions to be distributed to internal and external clients and Senior Management
1. Recieve, accept and complete all items and work assignments in a timely fashion as presented in Workflow. Communicate with management about possible loss, risk problems and or concerns. Communicate with shareholders on a recorded line on outgoing claim requests and follow up calls for the recovery of shares or cash as needed.
2. On submission, record for tracking and liability analysis all claim requests received, Out of proof forms submitted and out of balance conditions identified with in 1 day of receipt. Follow up on items identified but not submitted properly on each occurrence.
3. Process entries and submit for approval transaction histories on the Adjustment Tracking system (ATP). Involves ability to determine root cause on errors or omissions. Work with other departments to confirm submitted research and ascertain responsible parties.
4. Work directly with banks and Shareholders as needed to process affidavit processes related to fraud against a shareowners accounts or alterations of endorsed checks presented for deposit.
5. Act as a liaison with our external collection lawyers. Provide updates as they apply to each item and schedule meetings appropriately to review items and determine next steps in the recovery of assets.
1. Monitor and report all claim related activities to assist in the compiling of information for internal and external MIS and other departmental reports as needed.
2. Request funds movement via the internal GIFT system under a review and authorized by appropriate management.
PC Skills: Ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word
More than 2 years up to 4 years related experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school